News & awards
Heartwood Investment Management were Highly Commended at the Wealth Briefing European Awards 2016 in the category Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager.
Heartwood in the News
Our Investment Directors, Managers and Associates are often quoted. A selection of our recent coverage is below:
- 19-04-18: Money Observer publishes Benjamin Matthews on how investors can benefit from AI.
- 10-05-18: Charu Lahiri was nominated for the 2018 Women in Investment Awards in Investment Week.
- 10-05-18: Graham Bishop is published in Global Banking and Finance Review discussing negative fiscal stimuli.
- 29-05-18: Matthew Toms explains why bonds are being largely avoided this year in AlphaWeek.
- 31-05-18: A change up in the management of Heartwood's Balanced multi-asset fund is documented in Investment Week.
- 05-06-18: The Financial Times quote Graham Bishop on the growing sovereign debt issue in Italy.
- 06-06-18: Jaisal Pastakia is quoted on the future investment opportunities in India in Private Wealth Management.
- 11-06-18: Michael Stanes is published on TrustNet giving his views on the investment returning to the UK regardless of uncertainty.
- 18-06-18: AlphaWeek feature Graham Bishop and his insights into differing global monetary policies.
- 11-01-18: Investment Week publish Michael Stanes' piece on how Shinzo Abe is causing the Japanese equities to rally.
- 17-01-18: David Absolon is quoted in the Financial Times on his stance on bond market volatility.
- 23-01-18: Heartwood opts for commodities over equities on reflation play.
- 23-01-19: Global Banking and Finance review publish a global market review for January by David Absolon.
- 29-01-18: AlphaWeek quote Jaisal Pastakia on the current state of Indian equities.
- 06-02-18: Graham Bishop gives Heartwood's views on recent financial market events to Head of Trading.
- 08-02-18: The future potential for a bearish bond market is considered by Graham Bishop for Global Banking and Finance Review.
- 13-02-18: The Financial Times quotes David Absolon on funds damaged by the UK market slump.
- 21-02-18: Graham Bishop is published in What Investment with his thoughts on inflation growth in the USA.
- 05-03-18: Trustnet quote Nikki Howes on the resurgence of Italian populism in the wake of recent elections.
- 28-02-18: Graham Bishop provides his insights into the location of the next economic downturn in Investment Week.
- 06-03-18: Benjamin Matthews discusses value stock underperformance in his article for the Financial Times.
- 12-03-18: The current trade war between the USA and China is discussed in this article by Graham Bishop for Money Observer.
- 19-03-18: Three new appointments to the Heartwood team are praised in Funds Europe.
- 26-03-18: The launch of Heartwood's new sustainable funds are discussed in Investment Week.
Below is a selection of our other Awards. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- 2017 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2016 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Defensive and Growth Portfolios, Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2014 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2013 Shortlisted: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2012 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2011 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2010 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Wor
- 2016 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2015 Winner: Best Overall Medium Firm
- 2015 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2016 Highly Commended: Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager
- 2015 Shortlisted: Best Private Investment Manager
- 2013 Winner: Specialist Wealth Manager
- 2013 Highly Commended: Private Asset Manager
- 2013 Winner: Discretionary Portfolio Management
31st May 2018: Heartwood announces that Graham Bishop will assume responsibility of the Heartwood Balanced investment strategy while Michael Stanes will continue to manage Heartwood's Growth investment strategy. Read more here
26th March 2018: Heartwood launch a full range of sustainable investment solutions. Read more about our Sustainable strategies here
16th March 2018: Heartwood announce the appointments of Siobhan Pandya as Head of Investment Communications, and Alistair Campbell and Nikki Howes, both Investment Associates. Read more about Heartwood's growing Investment Team here
15th May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Graham Bishop as an Investment Director. Read more about Graham Bishop's appointment here
2nd May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Chris Whittingham as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Chris Whittingham's appointment here
5th April 2017: Heartwood recognised for investment performance with FE Trustnet Alpha Manager Awards. Read more about the Alpha Manager Awards here
13th March 2017: Heartwood release research regarding the preferences of Financial Planners on income strategies. Read more about this research here
13th February 2017: Heartwood sees continued growth as its assets increase by 19% in 2016. Read more about Heartwood's growing AUM here
14th September 2016: Heartwood announces the launch of two new ethical multi asset strategies. Read more about our Ethical strategies here
8th September 2016: Heartwood announce the appointment of Paul Rose as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Paul Rose's appointment here