News & awards
Heartwood Investment Management were Highly Commended at the Wealth Briefing European Awards 2016 in the category Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager.
Heartwood in the News
Our Investment Directors, Managers and Associates are often quoted. A selection of our recent coverage is below:
- 21-08-2017: FT Adviser quote David Absolon on Heartwood's positioning in the global equity space
- 14-08-2017: Jaisal Pastakia is published in Investment Europe on volatility in equity markets
- 07-08-2017: Wealth Adviser feature Graham Bishop on what Markit's PMI surveys say about global trends
- 04-08-2017: Graham Bishop is quoted in Portfolio Adviser on the continued depreciation of the US dollar
- 24-07-2017: Trustnet publish Benjamin Matthews on President Trump's influence on sustainable investing
- 18-07-2017: Graham Bishop is featured in Investment Europe on the current economic growth backdrop
- 06-07-2017: Citywire quote Noland Carter on the upcoming hurdles faced by wealth managers in the second half of 2017
- 05-07-2017: Jaisal Pastakia is published in Investment Week on political tail risk in Europe
- 27-06-2017: Wealth Adviser feature Jaisal Pastakia on the investment opportunities in US healthcare and biotech industries
- 23-06-2017: Graham Bishop comments on the UK economy one year after Brexit in IFA Magazine
- 18-06-2017: FT Adviser quote David Absolon on the evolution of multi-asset over the past decade
- 22-05-2017: Michael Stanes is featured in Investment Europe on Trump's so-called 'reflation trade'
- 15-05-2017: Funds Strategy publish a report on Japanese equities featuring Michael Stanes
- 15-05-2017: Graham Bishop's appointment as Investment Director is reported in Portfolio Adviser
- 08-05-2017: Jaisal Pastakia is quoted in Trustnet on why Emmanuel Macron's win is a positive for European markets
- 03-05-2017: Fund Strategy report on Chris Whittingham's appointment as an Intermediary Client Director
- 02-05-2017: Jade Fu is featured in Investment Europe on whether China's positive economic recovery will last
- 28-04-2017: Bloomberg quotes Jaisal Pastakia on sterling's reaction to Teresa May's snap election announcement
- 18-04-2017: Michael Stanes' commentary on March's economic backdrop is included in Finance Digest.
- 12-04-2017: Noland Carter explains why Heartwood is 'neurotically optimistic' about markets in Investment Week
- 05-04-2017: Investment Europe features Michael Stanes on Japanese equities
- 03-04-2017: Charu Lahiri is published in Investment Europe on UK commercial property and Brexit
- 29-03-2017: FT Adviser features Jaisal Pastakia in a special report on multi-asset funds
- 20-03-2017: Michael Stanes is quoted on Heartwood's views on markets following Brexit negotiations in Investment Week
- 13-03-2017: Noland Carter gives a macro outlook for FT Adviser's Spring Investment Monitor 2017
- 13-03-2017: Michael Stanes comments on the second Scottish Independence Referendum in City AM
- 13-03-2017: Heartwood's research on the preferences of UK advisers on income funds is published by Investment Europe
- 27-02-2017: Trustet features David Absolon's article on whether the US economy needs fiscal stimulus
- 20-02-2017: David Absolon is quoted in FT Adviser on the 2.5 year inflation high
- 13-02-2017: Heartwood's rise in AUMA is featured in Portfolio Adviser
- 06-02-2017: Investment Europe features Jaisal Pastkia on European equities
- 31-01-2017: Jade Fu predicts what is in store for China at the start of a Chinese New Year in Wealth Briefing Asia
- 16-01-2017: Michael Stanes comments on what investors can expect after President Trump's inaugaration in Investment Europe
- 16-01-2017: FT Adviser features Matt Hollier on the increasing need for frequent payments from funds
- 30-12-2016: Michael Stanes is featured in Trustnet on Japanese equities
- 20-12-2016: Jade Fu is quoted on OPEC's decision to cut oil supply in the IB Times.
- 15-12-2016: IFA Magazine features David Absolon's comment on the Federal Reserve rate hike.
- 05-12-2016: Jaisal Pastakia considers the Italian Referendum result in the Express.
- 02-12-2016: Wealth Adviser reports on Heartwood's ethical propositions.
- 28-11-2016: Noland Carter's commentary on how markets are affected by the current political environment is featured in FT Adviser.
- 22-11-2016: Citywire feature how Heartwood is positioning its portfolios following the US election.
- 15-11-2016: Fund Strategy features Michael Stanes on US small cap ETF's.
- 07-11-2016: David Absolon is quoted in Wealth Briefing assessing likely scenarios for markets following the US election.
- 31-10-2016: Jaisal Pastakia is featured in Trustnet on delivering effective income solutions in a challenging environment.
- 24-10-2016: David Absolon's article on inflation rates in Investment Europe.
- 17-10-2016: FT Adviser reports about Heartwood's research on the demand for sustainable investing.
- 10-10-2016: Michael Stanes considers the wider implications of sterling's depreciation in Wealth Adviser.
- 30-09-2016: Jade Fu is featured in Portfolio Adviser on the surprise outcome of the OPEC meeting
- 26-09-2016: Investment Europe features Heartwood's new research on IFA's demand for ethical investing.
- 14-09-2016: Heartwood's unveiling of two ethical multi-asset portfolios is featured in Investment Week.
- 14-09-2016: Citywire reports on Heartwood's launch of two ethical portfolios.
Below is a selection of our other Awards. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- 2017 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2016 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Defensive and Growth Portfolios, Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2014 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2013 Shortlisted: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2012 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2011 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2010 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Wor
- 2016 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2015 Winner: Best Overall Medium Firm
- 2015 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2016 Highly Commended: Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager
- 2015 Shortlisted: Best Private Investment Manager
- 2013 Winner: Specialist Wealth Manager
- 2013 Highly Commended: Private Asset Manager
- 2013 Winner: Discretionary Portfolio Management
16th March 2018: Heartwood announce the appointments of Siobhan Pandya as Head of Investment Communications, and Alistair Campbell and Nikki Howes, both Investment Associates. Read more about Heartwood's growing Investment Team here
15th May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Graham Bishop as an Investment Director. Read more about Graham Bishop's appointment here
2nd May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Chris Whittingham as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Chris Whittingham's appointment here
5th April 2017: Heartwood recognised for investment performance with FE Trustnet Alpha Manager Awards. Read more about the Alpha Manager Awards here
13th March 2017: Heartwood release research regarding the preferences of Financial Planners on income strategies. Read more about this research here
13th February 2017: Heartwood sees continued growth as its assets increase by 19% in 2016. Read more about Heartwood's growing AUM here
14th September 2016: Heartwood announces the launch of two new ethical multi asset strategies. Read more about our Ethical strategies here
8th September 2016: Heartwood announce the appointment of Paul Rose as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Paul Rose's appointment here